Start 8:30 am October 8
Atlantis Paradise Island
One Casino Drive
Nassau, New Providence , BS
Click here to book your room for the 4-day event >>>
And here's the itinerary for the week:
- Monday - Start at 8:30 am, working lunch with the Mastermind at 12:00 pm. Then you can enjoy the island!
- Tuesday - Start at 9:00 am, working lunch with the Mastermind at 12:00 pm. We'll get together for dinner and drinks at 5 pm. Spouses are invited to join us too!
- Wednesday - Start at 9:00 am, working lunch with the Mastermind at 12:00 pm. On Wednesday we'll plan for a group activity in the afternoon. The team will be arriving a couple of days early and will scope it out. But please email us if you have any ideas!
- Thursday - Start at 9:00 am, working lunch with the Mastermind at 12:00 pm. We'll try to wrap up at 1:30 pm on this day so those flying out have time to catch their flights.
The airport that you will need to book a flight into is Lynden Pindling International Airport.
Sydnie's Phone For ANY Questions:
FAQs at the bottom of the page!
Why You Should Come NOW...
Crystal & Victor ~ Houston, 2018
Scott ~ Houston, 2018
Frances ~ Chicago, 2017
Scott & Terry ~ Houston, 2018
Rob ~ Houston, 2018
Yamil ~ Chicago 2017
Steve & Emilia ~ Houston 2018
Laura & Frances ~ Austin, 2016
What's included in the Boardroom?
We'll provide coffee and pastries every morning and lunch every day.
On Tuesday Markus will treat everyone to drinks and dinner!
You'll also have a priceless trading experience:
- You’ll have a DETAILED TRADING PLAN custom-designed to work with your account-size, risk-tolerance and time available to trade.
- Every question will be answered. Your trading plan, the market, the strategies, when to enter and exit a trade, how to build skill on a simulator, which trading platform is best for you and why, every question about charting, technology and software… EVERY QUESTION… will be answered.
- LIVE TRADING EXPERIENCE: You’ll execute REAL TRADES with REAL MONEY.You can trade your account or ours, your choice. Either way, you will make REAL TRADES with REAL MONEY during this bonus day.
- You’ll know exactly when to enter a trade.
- You’ll know exactly when to exit a trade & how to put exit on autopilot.
- The trading strategies that, based on your account size, risk-tolerance and the amount of time you have for trading, will give you the BEST opportunity to reach your goals.
- How to use MONEY MANAGEMENT to your advantage.
- You get personal one-to-one training that builds confidence fast, accelerates learning… and may greatly accelerate your success.
- You’ll have the PRICELESS ADVANTAGE of seeing the market through the eyes of highly-skilled traders with them there watching over your shoulder to help you on the spot!
How do I book my hotel room?
What's the schedule for the event?
We'll meet at 8am and work till noon.
Then we will have a delicious lunch together.
The rest of the day is your play time!
We'll get together and have drinks and dinner with Markus.
Will there be guest speakers?
What's unique about the Rockwell Freedom Mstermind is that Markus & Mark come out live to teach you everything they know about trading... well, almost everything 😉
Why should I come to the FIRST Boardroom available?
How would you like to be 6 months up on where you are on your trading now? Just listen to Scott!
Will there be worksheets or materials?
Always! We are going to share our favorite materials so that you can trade more consistently. Bring your Rockwell Portfolio to add your handouts and notes and keep everything together in one place.
Is there anything I can do to prepare in advance?
Come to the Monday Mastermind Calls to stay up on Rockwell's take on the markets that week.
FOLLOW YOUR PLAN and LOG YOUR TRADES!
Schedule your monthly 1on1 calls.
Charge up your laptop. Update your trading log. And come ready to rock!
I have some additional questions for planning my trip. Is there someone I can talk to?
Please email Sydnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text her at (512) 337-1885
We'd love to hear from you and answer all your questions.